Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm officially signing off my Farmville for a while...sigh...

I finally harvested the last crop, b/c it would really bother me if I came back to withered farm! LOL, sad huh?! I'll probably play Bejeweled a little more today before I sign off of that. Hoping that I will get a lot more done around the house now, and spend some quality time with the kiddos.

Of course, it's great that I'll be making time now to really dive into God's Word and see what He has for me. That is truly exciting...I've already started into Genesis, been through Chapters 1-3. I started on Chapter 4 this morning, and even though I've read through Genesis several times before, there's still things that catch my attention. I'll recount some of my questions and thoughts in a little bit.

Thanks for the overwhelming support, I know I'll need it as time progresses, I must admit...I'm usually a good starter, but usually have trouble finishing out, and/or finishing well. I want to finish well, perhaps even stronger than when I began. I know that God can do great things when I put my trust and hope in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment